AIRCRAFT BROKERAGE CLASSES|
Who Can Benefit:
- Aircraft Buyers, Sellers, and Flying Clubs
- Lending Institutions (Loan Managers), Insurance Companies (Claims Adjusters), Estate Planners, Attorneys
- Anyone interested in Aircraft Brokerage
To acquaint a prospective aircraft buyer with the basic tools to make a sound decision on the purchase of an aircraft.
- To provide the basic education and tools with which to enter the aircraft brokerage business.
- Aircraft Brokerage & Code of Ethics
- Client Relations, Buyer/Seller Rights
- Aircraft Bluebook
- Appraisals & Market Analysis
- Contracts & Documents
- Financing, Insurance, Title Searches
- Publications & Presentations
- Law of Slow Learning in Marketing
- Market Plan & Sales
- Commandments of Business Negotiations
- Getting Started in the Brokerage Business
One day presentation of this course, including all materials: $500.00 per person. Call for group discount information.
On site presentations available to fit your schedule.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Call for Class Schedule